Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

177.62 (Friendship)

This post is extremely belated, but I wanted to be able to share these photos in a variety of formats, so to the blog they go.

In November 2013, my best friend Sophia and I decided to have some photos done together to commemorate our friendship as well as our wedding dresses. We had seen photos on Facebook of groups of friends getting together to do this, so we figured why not? Due to some luck and the generosity of random strangers, our session with Olivia Brey of Oh! Photography was free.

I LOVED working with Olivia to get some really fun shots with my BFF. We played around with props, danced around in the woods, and got some really beautiful photography out of it. I can only share a few of the photos here to keep with the license agreement with Olivia, but the 40 or so images we received were ALL beautiful and make their appearance all over my home. I love them. I can't say enough good about them. Olivia was FANTASTIC. I've never felt  so comfortable in front of a camera and have never loved getting back photos more.

Without further ado, the photos!
Besties
I love this photo more than the shots from my wedding day.
Basically, this is us. I'm a shorty.
Parasols make everything better.
A little bit of Elphaba and Galinda (Glinda)

One of my FAVORITES!
Living in the lakeshore area (Green Bay, Sheboygan, Manitowoc)? I recommend Oh! Photography without question.

No comments:

Post a Comment